Here are the amazing people featured in this project as they self-identify in their interview, as well as links to their work and projects. This page will be updated as interviews are added.
- Adrienne Price: Trans woman artist-activist.
- Amina Shareef Ali: Transfemme punk papa, musician, therapist.
- Bridget Afsonna: Herbalist, queer person of color, femme, Iranian-American.
- Dusty Vogt: Chronically ill, queer femme bodyworker.
- Iman: Queer Black woman, student, activist, artist, witch.
- Keely Curliss: Queer, indigenous, farmer, homemaker, person of here
- Kemi Alabi: Black, queer, non-binary femme, child of immigrants.
- Kiran Nigram: brown, mixed race, multicultural, queer, disabled with an invisible disability (Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome), facilitator, teacher, healthcare worker, aunty.
- Jonah Aline Daniel: Queer, trans, disabled chronically ill person, rural person, healer.
- Lindsey: Artist, musician, social activist, empath.
- Panda Dulce: fourth generation Chinese-American, queer person, drag queen
- Peacock Rebellion (Lexi & Devi): QTPOC arts organization
- Sol: community organizer
- TransGenerational Theatre Project (Christian, Kai, L, and René): Multi-generational Trans arts organization
I am deeply grateful for all these folks who contributed their time and energy for this project. Thank you all! If you are interested in participating as an interviewee or know someone who might be, please contact me.