Here are the amazing people featured in this project as they self-identify in their interview, as well as links to their work and projects. This page will be updated as interviews are added.
- Adrienne Price: Trans woman artist-activist.
- Dusty Vogt: Chronically ill, queer femme bodyworker.
- Iman: Queer Black woman, student, activist, artist, witch.
- Keely Curliss: Queer, indigenous, farmer, homemaker, person of here
- Jonah Aline Daniel: Queer, trans, disabled chronically ill person, rural person, healer.
- Lindsey: Artist, musician, social activist, empath.
- Peacock Rebellion (Lexi & Devi): QTPOC arts organization
I am deeply grateful for all these folks who contributed their time and energy for this project. Thank you all! If you are interested in participating as an interviewee or know someone who might be, please contact me.